Follow the beautiful story of the Little Spirit who gets to travel to earth to experience human existence. Initially he is still aware of his spiritual nature and of the all-embracing love that guides and protects him. But the more time he spends on earth, the more he forgets his spiritual origin and gets wrapped up in the worries of everyday life …
This life-altering book reminds us of our true, eternal nature and will lead us on the path of trust and happiness.
An enchanting novella for fans of ‘The Little Prince’ and ‘Jonathan Livingston Seagull’.
“Although the book has elements of a children’s book, it was written more with adults in mind and will probably resonate with anyone from their teens upwards with the right mentality. Another review mentioned The Little Prince and Jonathan Livingston Seagull, and that’s probably a good guideline in terms of the overall style of the book, although it’s more about a “normal” life as experienced by a little spirit.”stomer Reviews
Top Customer Reviews
By dz on February 24, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
I will first of all say that I edited the English version of this book (I like to come clean, and no, I’m not getting royalties or any compensation–direct or indirect–for this review), so while I may be biased, I also know the book intimately. I can honestly say that it’s a lovely story, told with heart, simplicity, and sensitivity, and its very worthwhile message is simply this: that we come from love and return to love, and that all life is the working out of that love in our experience. There are other messages embedded throughout, many of them so beautifully written that they’re worthy of a poster or calendar–or at least someone’s journal. So if you sometimes find that you’re having difficulty navigating the ups and downs of life, this simple, beautiful book may help you take a step back, re-view, reset, and remember who you truly are and the fact that you can express that here and now.
One final word: although the book has elements of a children’s book, it was written more with adults in mind and will probably resonate with anyone from their teens upwards with the right mentality. Another review mentioned The Little Prince and Jonathan Livingston Seagull, and that’s probably a good guideline in terms of the overall style of the book, although it’s more about a “normal” life as experienced by a little spirit.
Format: Kindle Edition
If you are looking for some guidance in your life and a little spirituality this is the book for you. The message is powerful yet simple, beautiful in its simplicity, and washes away emotional pain like the sun breaking through the clouds.
Meet the Author:
Since I was a teenager I’ve had a keen interest in philosophy, psychology, the questions of life and especially the one big question who we are and where we are coming from.
Today I’m convinced that life is meant to be free and beautiful and that only conditioning prevents us from living our fullest potential. Life is abundance and we are all meant to live in abundance, be it in relation to health, relationships, money or joy. More and more people are now on their path out of the limited, conditioned mind, re-discovering the truth, joy and appreciation of life in their hearts. Every single one of us can live in joy and deep happiness.
As I’m aware though that not everyone enjoys reading old Chinese, Indian and Greek philosophers in their spare time, I wrote ‘Ticket to Earth and Back’ as a synopsis of all that I have learned over the past two decades. The summary of all that I have learned and that makes me such a happy person is wrapped into a simple yet profound story which I hope you will enjoy and cherish. While I wrote this little book, I was guided by spirit, so the words that you will read are not merely mine, but they come from a place of truth. I wish all of us a happy and peaceful life, embedded in deep trust.
Some ‘hard’ facts about me:
– I was born on March 1st, 1973 in Breslau (Poland) to a German father and a Polish mother. My father is a professor of laser physics and my mom an electrical engineer. I have one sister who is 5 years my senior and whom I love dearly.
– When I was 3 years old we moved to Düsseldorf/Germany.
– I went to law school in Düsseldorf and subsequently received my PhD in law from the University of Münster/Germany.
– I then became interested in business and went to the Stanford Graduate School of Business in California.
– I am a contributor for Forbes.com, you can view my Forbes profile here: http://www.forbes.com/sites/annakupka/
– I’m also the co-founder of global online donation platform www.ammado,com which I’m still passionate about.
– I lived in Dublin for 11 years and moved to Zürich/Switzerland 2 years ago. I feel that I have finally found my geographical home in Zürich.
– I now dedicate my time and passion to writing a new book and spreading ‘Ticket to Earth and Back’. The book has been published in Germany first where it was very well-received and where I was told many touching stories of how the book has changed people’s lives. I hope it will do the same for you and would love to hear from you!